Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog 23: Interview 2014


  1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Steven Robles from North House.

  1. What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
I don’t have a clue really but photography would be cool. I really don’t have an idea though. I would like to express myself through photos though if I did do photography.

  1. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
I might volunteer at a photo place or with Jack but I’m still not sure.

  1. What do you hope to see or expect to see from watching the 2013 2-Hour presentations?
Umm…a wide variety of things. A lot of different topics such as photography I hope.

  1. What questions do you have that I can answer about your senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

What are you doing your project on?

Scientific photography.

Is it fun?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment