Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 4: Communion Photos

Prom was already a busy day because, well it's prom. Hair and make-up and all that good stuff was on everyone's mind except for the boys I guess. On the same day as prom I had agreed to help my mentor photograph a school's first communion ceremony. It was a quick shoot which was why I agreed to help because he understood I had to get ready because so did he! He was going to be taking our photos at prom.



This was the pre-photo set up. I imagined it to be with lots of greenery in the background. Jack liked the idea of not using a backdrop because it is very cliche especially with a beautiful venue like Descanso Gardens, we just had to use the natural charm somehow.
 
 
I will say my bad for some of the photos because I thought that flash would light the background a little more. The photos that came out the best were those taken at the beginning of prom because the lighting gave the backgroud a nice glow and the flash lit the subject. Overall the day was busy and the night was fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment